[Phpgroupware-developers] SSO / shibboleth patch integration in HEAD req

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] SSO / shibboleth patch integration in HEAD request.
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:35:13 +0200

Hi all,

Vu and I have finished a first revision for the patch allowing
phpgroupware to use Shibboleth / CAS and other things as a SSO system.

To get an idea on what is going on, I let you take a look at this page :
http://proget.int-evry.fr/portail/?wikiweb=Pftcr%2FPicolibre&wikipage=ApacheAuthenticationShibbolethServiceSSO&page_name=TwikiPage

More doc will come later.

I change login.php, so now there's a small object phpgw_uilogin able to
handle the login.tpl for others files.

Be carefull, an upgrade of the tables is needed (adding a new table
called phpgw_mapping).

Feel free to test the patch, and if question arise, don't hesitate to ask.

We know that despite our efforts, we probably let some "archaïsm" in our
code ... feel free to tell us.

Regards,

Caeies.