Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Couple of nagging issues

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Couple of nagging issues
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:38:22 +0000

Did you notice the send and receive dates in the header?  The same delivery
time as the USPS.  ;^)

Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote:

> Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > First, I just noticed the folders button in probusiness.  Way cool.
> >
> > After Tuesday's CVS update there were 2 issues:  the admin screen
> > is black and
> > there were a few applications with errors in Setup.  I had
> > mentioned admin had
> > the problem in setup and Ceb fixed it.  It didn't occur to me that
> > I should
> > have listed the other (apply palm of hand to forehead forcibly).
> > Here are the
> > other apps:
> >
> > hr
>
> fixed yesterday in cvs
>
> > phpbrain
>
> ditto
>
> > rbs
>
> i will check that one
>
> > skel
>
> fixed in cvs yesterday
>
> > timetrack
>
> i am not sure that timetrack is supported in 16.  I will check on that
>

> > Clicking on the "Possible Solutions" link says the same thing for
> > all of them.
> > Problem resolution:
> > "$BROKENAPP" is broken because it depends upon:
> >
> > phpgwapi: 0.9.13, 0.9.14
> >
> > The table definition was correct, and the tables were installed.
> > However, the application is otherwise installed.
> > Go back
> >
> > I even submitted a bug report.  #8007
>
> I will close that when it is done.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

On the unsupported apps, if one can
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 $SERVER/phpgroupware co $VERSION rbs

Then one should assume that error to be resolved.

Cleaning things like this up is more for phpGroupware's appearance than for
putting effort into an unsupported app.

Thanks

--
Assured Computing, Inc.