[Phpgroupware-developers] Couple of nagging issues

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Couple of nagging issues
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:52:04 +0000

Hi,

First, I just noticed the folders button in probusiness.  Way cool.

After Tuesday's CVS update there were 2 issues:  the admin screen is black and
there were a few applications with errors in Setup.  I had mentioned admin had
the problem in setup and Ceb fixed it.  It didn't occur to me that I should
have listed the other (apply palm of hand to forehead forcibly).  Here are the
other apps:

hr
phpbrain
rbs
skel
timetrack

Clicking on the "Possible Solutions" link says the same thing for all of them.
Problem resolution:
"$BROKENAPP" is broken because it depends upon:

phpgwapi: 0.9.13, 0.9.14

The table definition was correct, and the tables were installed.
However, the application is otherwise installed.
Go back

I even submitted a bug report.  #8007

Thanks
Bob