[Phpgroupware-developers] new stuff to look at

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] new stuff to look at
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 01:55:19 -0700

I have been working on this for the last 2 1/2 weeks and have shown a fair number of people.

http://www.kuykendall.org/phpgroupware/

You are all now welcome to take a look.

I do not know when or even if this will become phpGW's new framework, so please dont ask.

The CT will be discussing that over the next few meetings and coming up with some ideas and possible plans. So far the feedback from those that have seen this code is very positive. Im very excited about it as well.

One thing to note while viewing the demo is to view the source from your browser. Its pretty cool to see that your browser is recieving an XML doc, which its rendering into the HTML that you see. (IE has problems with this at times due to a bug in MSXML, so this is best seen from a mozilla browser.)

I have also heard from various parts of Europe that performance to the server can be slow. This is a link issue, not a code issue.

Dan