Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new template-set

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new template-set
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:12:48 +1000

http://todolist.epconline.net/phpgw16/phpgwapi/templates/probusiness/navbar.inc.phps

> though there's a $PHP_SELF thing in there, you shouldn't be using
> that past php 4.0,
> Dave will fill in the detail.

Ok, this is what I propose we do:

* Add Chris' fixes
* Add (c) info to the headers
* Bring it up to PHP4.1 compliance - ie use the super globals ($_GET not
$GLOBALS['HTTP_GET_VARS'])
* Change the logo to be the phpgw logo

I am happy to do some of this work, then import it.  For the template to
remain in the 16 branch the work would need to be completed for
16-final.  I think this is a good compromise :)

> Also, please use tabs instead of spaces, that way each dev can
> choose their own
> space display pref in their editor and everyone stays happy.

That is some boring work I won't be doing ;)

Cheers

Dave