Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new template-set

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new template-set
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:12:27 +0000

ah, now I see what you were trying to do, copy the behaviour of the default
template
set, which would be inconsistant with what your doing with the navbar.

Here's a working version that keeps text only on the left and handles it in
what I
think is a cleaner way
http://todolist.epconline.net/phpgw16/phpgwapi/templates/probusiness/navbar.inc.phps

though there's a $PHP_SELF thing in there, you shouldn't be using that past php
4.0,
Dave will fill in the detail.

Also, please use tabs instead of spaces, that way each dev can choose their own
space display pref in their editor and everyone stays happy.