Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:43:58 +0000

I made a weak attempt with Samba early on.  When it didn't look like it was
going to
work, I set it aside.  Now that the Files directory needs to be out of the
document
root, I'll take another run at it.

Jason mentioned the Update button.  Is that new?  I don't remember seeing that
before.  Maybe it's a matter of not seeing what I'm looking at.

The auto update doesn't have to be every page view.  Every 4 or 5 should cover
most
of the demand.  I think 10 is too high

Just wait until I tell them about this.  They will be ticked pink.

Thanks