Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:03:42 +0000

setup a samba share and use the create mode, directory mode, force user, and
force
group options to make samba set the owner/perms, php can't do that unless the
apache
user owns the files in the first place.

Then use the update button in filemanager, there is too much overhead to do this
automaticaly at every page view.