Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Registration and user access to editing of

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Registration and user access to editing of profile
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:02:14 -0500

There is an acl setting to allow a user to change their password
(or not).  There is nothing in place to allow changing the username.
Personally, I see that as trouble.  However, the accounts classes
should allow it as they are now, given a mechanism/app to implement
it.

--

Miles Lott - phpGroupWare
http://www.phpgroupware.org