[Phpgroupware-developers] Email problems 0.9.14RC3

From: Mark McRitchie
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email problems 0.9.14RC3
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:42:51 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to setup the latest RC on my server, but keep having problems with
the email and FelaMiMail apps.

I'm using IMAP to connect to a cyrus imap server.

the Email app lists all the emails as follows:

>From   Subject         * Date *        Size
 @      No Subject      12:26:46 am     1 k

Where the date is always the current date/time.
When I try to create a new folfder on the server, I get an OK message, but the
folder isn't created (I've checked on the server).

And I can't get into the FelaMiMail app, I keep getting:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/var/www/apocrypha.elizium.net/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php on line
47

Regards,
Mark.