Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Registration and user access to editing of

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Registration and user access to editing of profile
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:59:28 -0400

Allowing users to change their password is part of registration.  See
registration/doc/README.  You simply link to:

http://yoursite.com/registration/main.php?menuaction=registration.boreg.lostpw1

and instructions are emailed to the user.  Note that is only works if the user
has a valid email address on file.  Of course, if they are able to log in, they
can use Preferences -> Change your Password.

As for changing their username, I don't think there's an interface to that yet.
 I think it should be fine to change the account_lid using
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->accounts->save_repository().

Jason