Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] offtopic: mozilla xmlrpc to phpgw sample (

From: Don Smith
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] offtopic: mozilla xmlrpc to phpgw sample (attached (really))
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:57:12 -0400

Unfortunately I hit a roadblock and haven't looked into it much further as
there is a problem with the basic authentication and how mozilla and phpgw
implement it.
Mozilla mustbe prompted for the basic auth(an unauthorized must be returned)
at least from what i've seen, whereas phpgw will never return this, only a
unauthorized xmlrpc packet, in speaking here and to the mozilla maintainer
of the xmlrpc module (who states that this would actually be a problem with
the networking library itself, not the xmlrpc module) both parties claim the
other is broken so i kinda just stalled, I fsomeone can find something i'm
missing i'd be very interested

don