[Phpgroupware-developers] charset ignored in modules?

From: Matti Picus
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] charset ignored in modules?
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:41:19 +0200

System: windows 2000, php 4.1.1, cvs phpgroupware tarball from the cvs webview tarball 0.9.15.002

I need to set charset to windows-1255 to allow proper display of Hebrew. I cannot figure out how to get the calendar to modify the charset in the header. Anyone care to give a hint? I modified the charset variable in the phpgwapi/setup/phpgw_NN.lang file, and the php.ini global charset, but I cannot figure out how the charset header is emitted.

It also seems as if the calendar module is using a sbox class with hardcoded month names!

Any hints?

Matti