[Phpgroupware-developers] rc2 says it is 0.9.13.018

From: Peter Moulding
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] rc2 says it is 0.9.13.018
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:55:46 +1100

I installed 0.9.14.rc2 from scratch and on the home page it says it is
0.9.13.018.

I added Timetrack, thank you to Bob Schader, and it works with MySQL.

The project application keeps saying I should set preferences even after
I set preferences. I am also thoroughly confused about the use of
category across all the applications.

Apart from that, it works on machine 1 with PHP 4.0.6, MySQL, IIS, and
Win2000. On machine 2, it works with PHP 4.1.2, MySQL, Apache, and NT.

Is there a design document/plan about what you can select across
projects, trouble tickets, and time tracking? I need something like
company/project/task with the same selection on all three applications.

Peter