Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Timecard recording

From: bobschader
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Timecard recording
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:05:06 +0000

If anyone is interested in trying Timetrack for
0.9.14RC2, I have made extensive updates to that branch
of CVS to the point where I believe it now works for the
most part. It now uses the phpgw api setup for
installation, table names have been shortened for
PostgreSQL and quite a few more changes made. If you
try it, make sure you pull the correct branch out of
cvs. There is currently little to no support for
upgrading older versions at this point, strictly new
installs (you should be able to manually make any needed
table changes though if you really need to.)

I cannot say for sure if it will run under PostgreSQL at
this point. Hopefully someone will be able to try it for
me and let me know. I am working to see if I can get the
cygwin postgresql running on Windows 2000 to do my own
testing down the road.

Bob Schader