[Phpgroupware-developers] Order of applications on the navbar

From: Andy Mayer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Order of applications on the navbar
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:42:44 +0000

Hi there,

I am trying to change the order that applications appear on the navbar
without success. So I have changed the values in the app_order column
to my prefeerence as shown in the table below:

select app_title, app_id, app_name, app_order, app_enabled from
phpgw_applications order by app_order;
+--------------------+--------+---------------+-----------+-------------
+
| app_title          | app_id | app_name      | app_order | app_enabled

+--------------------+--------+---------------+-----------+-------------
+
| Calendar           |      6 | calendar      |         1 |           1
|
| Contacts           |      2 | addressbook   |         2 |           1
|
| Files              |     13 | phpwebhosting |         3 |           1
|
| Photos             |     21 | img           |         4 |           1
|
| Discuss            |      7 | forum         |         5 |           1
|
| Chat               |     25 | chat          |         6 |           1
|
| Admin              |      3 | admin         |         7 |           1
|
| Polls              |     14 | polls         |         8 |           1
|
| Preferences        |     15 | preferences   |         9 |           2
|
| phpgwapi           |      1 | phpgwapi      |        10 |           3
|
| SyncML Server      |     18 | syncml-server |        11 |           3
|
| system information |     24 | phpsysinfo    |        12 |           1

+--------------------+--------+---------------+-----------+-------------
+

But my applications are displaying in this order instead:

Admin
Contacts
Calendar
Chat
Discuss
Photos
System informatiom
Files
Polls

The loop in my navbar.inc.php file is as follows:

         while ($app = each($GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['navbar']))

Does anybody know where the order of applications for the navbar in
this array is setup? And also the best way to change the order to
reflect my preferences stored in the applications table?

Many thanks,

Andy
---
www.andymayer.com