[Phpgroupware-developers] cdb

From: River Hume
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] cdb
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:07:15 -0500 (EST)

>Message: 4
>Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:12:19 -0800
>From: Patrick Walsh <address@hidden>
>To:
>  "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Two Questions
>
>> 2)  How is the contact manager coming?
>
>        There's a pretty good address book already in place.  The Outlook
>Killer,
>CDB, is coming along very nicely.  I hope to have filtering working soon,
>which will lead to views and a UI and an alpha version.  The next release
>of phpgw (not this coming release) will likely include the first edition
>of CDB.
>
>        And on a related note, as soon as the alpha is out, I hope that
>some of the people who volunteered to help with the project will join
>bjmorel and I in enhancing the program and building add-on modules that
>expand CDB into the base contact manager for a larger CRM suite.
>
>..Patrick (mr_e)

Is CDB actually in motion now? I am VERY interested in being involved in
the development of this app, and posted an extensive email to that effect
previously, and was hoping to be contacted when it actually got off the
ground again. I have been busy recently, and haven't been paying attention
to the list, so if I missed a 'call to arms' for cdb, I appologize for
sleeping at the helm ;)

-River