[Phpgroupware-developers] parse varchar(255) for urls

From: Kai Hendry
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] parse varchar(255) for urls
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:53:37 +0200 (EET)

been looking for last hour that parses some data for urls into an array,
so that I can make it easier for users to make use of retrieved (enriched)
text.

i _know_ about parse_url. maybe there is something in phpgwapi?

for e.g.:

        A human being destitute of the ordinary intellectual
        powers, whether congenital, developmental, or accidental;
        commonly, a person without understanding from birth; a
        natural fool. mailto:address@hidden
        In a former classification of mentally
        retarded people, idiot http://a.fi designated a person whose
        adult level of intelligence was equivalent to that of a
        three-year old or younger; this corresponded with an I.Q.
        level of approximately 25 or less. www.yahoo.com

To be returned in an array:

mailto:address@hidden
http://a.fi