Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cdb

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cdb
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:43:30 -0800

Is CDB actually in motion now? I am VERY interested in being involved in
the development of this app, and posted an extensive email to that effect
previously, and was hoping to be contacted when it actually got off the
ground again. I have been busy recently, and haven't been paying attention
to the list, so if I missed a 'call to arms' for cdb, I appologize for
sleeping at the helm ;)

River, sorry I didn't contact you when I restarted work on CDB -- you are certainly on the list of people who have indicated an interest in helping and who I would love to involve in the project.

The status right now is such that I am unsure how to farm out assignments to people interested in helping. There's some ground work that still needs to be layed down before that can happen. I'm travelling quite a bit this month, but am working actively on the project in my free time, and I expect to have the major underpinnings in beta by the 22nd of this month. At that time, I'll e-mail everyone who's expressed interest and detail the areas that I would like people to pick up and run with.

If you want to chat and get some more details, you can often find me in #phpgroupware.

..Patrick (mr_e)