partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Connect 2 PartySIP servers

From: Nguyen Dac Viet Dung
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Connect 2 PartySIP servers
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:23:49 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to Connect 2 PartySIP proxies and trying to make call from 2 UAC through the proxies. We built PartySIP in Windows 2000 Server environment.
1. How can I setup configuration to make the authentication between 2 proxy? It means that how can the first proxy response to the second proxy about user and password when the first receive 407 response? I see your filter plug-in, but it is not for Win32.

2. I set authentication off on the second PartySIP. When we make the phone, I recognized that PartySIP never forward ACK and always silently drop it.
I set record-route on and set outbound proxy in my 2 UAC to the 2 proxies.
The process till 180 (Ringing) is OK, but when we pickup the phone, the 2 UAC cannot exchange ACK through the 2 proxies so that the call cannot happen.
I already tried to #define SUPPORT_FOR_BROKEN_UA, but things are the same.
How can I configure our proxies to resolve this problem?

I attached here my configuration file

Thank you very much,
Dzung Nguyen