partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Help

From: al259172
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Help
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:55:01 -0500

I want to build my own SIP Proxy Server but I dont have the money to buy
it or to pay for a course. So I am willing to learn how to do it on my own.

If I install Partysip I dont know if you guys could help me to configure
it of just like send me the manual or something because there are many terms
that I have no idea. I am not very familiarized with any O.S. at all so
I dont know if you could give me hints on how to accomplish this.

Thanks for everything

Roberto