pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Moving...

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Moving...
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 18:05:39 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 13:01:31 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Today I'm moving... into a hotel for 90 days.  The city bought the
> property I've been renting part of, to level and make way for some
> larger project (there's a couple other properties around that are
> already cleared), and they're paying for 90 days temporary lodging in a
> hotel, after which we'll get permanent relocation assistance as well.

Ouch - that stinks - though it's good that they're paying for the lodging.

Good luck with your move - we've just moved in to our new place this past
weekend after ~3 months in a temporary place ourselves (we were waiting
for construction to finish on our new place, as it was behind schedule -
in fact, they're in here now doing some of the final finish work).

The second move was much easier, since we unpacked only what we needed -
but living out of boxes isn't a lot of fun.

Anyways - I've not been around much here myself, but you've always
provided good help when I've had questions - so I wanted to wish you luck
with your move. :)

Jim
--
 Jim Henderson