pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Moving...

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Moving...
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 03:04:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 06:26:27 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> So quite a project connecting all that...

Yes indeed - sounds like quite a project indeed.  I did something
similar, actually - WNDR3800 running OpenWRT routing to a wifi in the
house we lived in for 3 months.  Did that for about a week after we moved
into our new place (almost 2 weeks ago now) until the cable got installed
last Friday - just in time for me to have to head out of town on
business. :)

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson