pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Attn Andrew, Steve - report on your versions of 0.140

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Attn Andrew, Steve - report on your versions of 0.140
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 18:22:50 +0000

On Tue Dec 16 2014 at 17:02:45 Dick Baker <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the info: I'd like to commit to Pan as
my full-time newsreader, but I fear that if I
commit to Andrew's particular version of 0.140,
I'll then be unable to use later improvements and
updates that you add to the "primary" version of the program.

I'm sure that if we find a fix to your issue then it will be submitted for inclusion in Pan, but I don't think we appear to have reached that point in the process yet.

Regards,
Steve