pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Attn Andrew, Steve - report on your versions of 0.140

From: Dick Baker
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Attn Andrew, Steve - report on your versions of 0.140
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:43:35 -0800

Gents,

Steve, did you every make any further progress on this issue? (Of course, if you've decided to give up on it, I'll understand). As you'll recall, I can upload binaries OK using the stand-along version of 0.140 that Andrew gave me, which I just expanded from a zip file, but when I try installing Steve's equivalent version, with a Windows .msi installer, binary uploading fails.

(And forgive me if this is a duplicate message--I tried posting it within the newsgroup and could never see it.)