pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Trivial change to header-pane.cc ?

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Trivial change to header-pane.cc ?
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 11:56:21 +0100

Am 05.01.2013 03:28, schrieb walt:
On 01/04/2013 05:20 PM, walt wrote:
(I'm really posting this to test the new 'sent' and 'draft' folders :)

Well, a partial success:  pan did save both of the drafts I saved on
purpose, plus another one named 'autosave' that pan did without asking.

The problem is that when I entered the 'drafts' local folder and tried to
read the two drafts I saved, the body panes were completely blank even
though the drafts really were saved in the .pan2/article-drafts folder..

BTW, I don't see a 'sent-articles' folder in .pan2, should there be one?

Cheers and many thanks for your great work as always, Heinrich.

Consider the drafts folder and also the sent items folder as experimental, I'll have to
bugfix for some more time to make it solid.

Cheers.