pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Regex in pan?

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Regex in pan?
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 11:57:20 +0100

Am 04.01.2013 23:30, schrieb Gordon Speedman:
One more question about regex rules: in what order and how are they processed?

For example, let's say I'm trying to sort numbers into 4 categories:
positive even, positive odd, negative even, negative odd.

First approach would be define something like -[0-9]*[02468] for negative even.

Second approach would be to define rule to sort them into positive and
negative piles, then another rule to sort them into even & odd. Does
the second way work in Pan?

Could you post an enhancement request at bugzilla so I won't forget it?

cheers.