pan-users

[Pan-users] Newbie question about unviewable posts

From: Graham Lawrence
Subject: [Pan-users] Newbie question about unviewable posts
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:23:15 -0700

I click the post header in the top right pane, and sometimes the associated text appears in the bottom right pane, and sometimes it doesn't.  When it doesn't, I notice that an aqua icon in its header line is absent, which icon's presence means the article has been cached.  So I cache the post with the right click menu, and nothing happens, no icon appears in its header line, and still no text.

How do I view such posts, and why don't they cache?  BTW they are not empty posts, their header line declares they contain so many lines of text.  Thank you in advance for your help.