pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Newbie question about unviewable posts

From: Graham Lawrence
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Newbie question about unviewable posts
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:17:46 -0700

> Did you notice that there's no References header in this reply?
> Odd...

google gives no access to the Subject line when Replying, so in order
to honor your system's request that its Digest Subject line be be
replaced by a reference to the original post I made my reply as a new
post, using a Subject that referred to the original post; (likewise
this post).  But from your comment it seems that it is combining the
new post with the old, but sending it with a blank Heading?

I do hope that it has delivered these last 2 posts of mine to you in
text-only format, as requested.