pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Data type errors when compiling pan-0.133 on OS X

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Data type errors when compiling pan-0.133 on OS X
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:13:06 +0000 (UTC)

Benjamin Esham posted on Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:51:44 -0400 as excerpted:

> Can anyone suggest how I might fix this error?

FWIW, as you indirectly observe, it looks like a header-file mismatch.  I
might be able to fix a problem like that here by screwing around with
those and pan's definitions, but I don't know enough about it to try to
help, remotely.  Hopefully someone else will step in with help.

(I'd have left this for someone else to reply to, but it felt kind of
weird to reply with an answer to Joe's thread hijack, which I /could/
answer, and ignore your original question, even if I don't know enough
about it for a real answer, thus this post, saying as much.)