pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] HeyPanfins, check my headers

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] HeyPanfins, check my headers
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:03:01 -0400

David Shochat wrote:
Kurt Schilling wrote:
Heh. Well as it's been a dry spell for development with Charles working on Transmission, I guess I wanted to be among the first to try it out. As I type this, the other machine is going through the throes of Make. I guess I got all of the dependencies worked out for configuring finally.
IIRC when I did this a year ago, it wasn't nearly as involved.

It sounds like you may have already figured this out, but the answer to your original question is that in Ubuntu 8.04, the package that contains glib.h is libglib2.0-dev
-- David

Yep, thanks, David. I have a new build of 0.133 installed on my Nix box/'Buntu Box. Now I need to go back and re-configure it with GTKSPell included this time.

All the best,

Kurt