pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Win32 build 0.133

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Win32 build 0.133
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:54:54 -0500

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 03:14:38PM -0400, Kurt Schilling wrote:
Steve Davies wrote:
Hopefully a working Windows installer/updater for 0.133 is now available
at:

http://paninstall.googlepages.com/

This is a compile of an unadulterated 0.133 tarball.

Regards,
Steve

Great! I will sheepishly hang my head and say that I screwed up my
compile of 0.133 on my other machine. So, me 'at off tae thee, Steve!

For FreeBSD in the /usr/ports/news/pan directory change 0.132 to 0.133
and PORTREVISION=0 in Makefile, "rm distinfo", and then the normal
FreeBSD portupgrade or whatever you use will work. It will even download
the correct file from rebelbase.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden