pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:35:33 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:40:36 +0000, Keith Richie wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:31 AM, walt
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:15:26 +0000, Keith Richie wrote:
>> > There were patches commited and merged to svn that fixed the
>> > jpeg/image
>>  > display error. Where sometimes images would only display the first
>>  > part.

>>  Yes, I know that bug very well but AFAIK the patches were applied only
>>  by some binary distributors and not committed to svn.  Anyone know for
>>  sure? (That patch is no longer needed, BTW.)

> It's no longer needed because it was merged into svn. As I posted above
> ;)

Ah, we're discussing two different patches for two different bugs.  I
forgot that this multi-part jpeg problem showed up twice for different
reasons.  This is the patch that never was committed and is now no
longer needed:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=96917

> I'm using 0.132 from CVS with the image and nzb patch included.
>
> ^^ Stated the patches were included. But I guess someone could interpret
> that as me saying I patched it myself.

Indeed, pan cvs includes every patch that has ever been committed, so any
mention of patches I take to mean *un*committed patches.  Very logical :o)