pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.

From: Keith Richie
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan error part_mid_buf_len' failed.
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:15:26 +0000

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:06 PM, walt <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:49:04 +0000, Keith Richie wrote:
>
>  > I'm using 0.132 from CVS with the image and nzb patch included.
>
>  Hi Keith,
>
>  Afraid I can't fix the bug for you, but I'm curious which patches
>  you refer to.

There were patches commited and merged to svn that fixed the
jpeg/image display error. Where sometimes images would only display
the first part. In this list, there are discussions about it. I
believe it was to do with a gdk-pixbuf and GMime error. But I'm not
sure, and a search would be best.

The nzb patch fixed loading some nzb's that were out of order.

Here's the info from the changelog

447680 handle nzb files whose parts are in the wrong order (Benjamin Charron)
426377 workaround for GMime bug that won't show multipart images (Mike)

Duncan nailed the issue, as expected ---- Thank You!!!

It was indeed unusual characters in the subject. I went ahead and
queued up quite a few binaries, made a tasks.nzb file 18mb large. Pan
had no problems reloading.