pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Can I not auto-expand threads?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Can I not auto-expand threads?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:23:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:41:45 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Your request is reasonable.  I'd suggest you file it as a feature request
> for pre-1.1.  Reply here with the bug number and I'll add a comment
> seconding it as a reasonable extension of current functionality.  To me it
> seems logical enough and hopefully simple enough to code to have a good
> chance for 1.1, but of course I can't speak for Charles and don't code, so
> I could be wrong on either or both counts.

Hmmm .... Never having done that, I naturally went to pan.rebelbase.com,
found a "bug reports" link, and tried to follow that. I keep getting a 503
from privoxy, saying

 Your request for http://pan.rebelbase.com/bugs/ could not be fulfilled,
 because the connection to pan.rebelbase.com (204.10.36.146) could not be
 established.

Odd, considering that it already has a connection to p.r.c and is trying
to move *from* that ....

Fedora Core 6; CXO 5.0.1; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.119; Privoxy 3.0.3;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.16, Opera 9.02, Firefox 1.5