pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:55:49 +0000 (UTC)

Em Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:31:46 +0000, Yavor Doganov escreveu:

> Now I know, sorry, but I thought you were talking about Emacs as I didn't
> realise that you're referring to "C-E" as Pan shortcut.  I don't think
> what you want is feasible, given the fact that there are other possible
> actions, not only writing the text of the follow-up.  Besides, perhaps it
> would be terribly difficult to make this work from developer's POV.

        Oi vei…

> BTW, congrats for wining the Free Software Directory contest!

        Thank you!  It is a nice book indeed, signed by Stallman.  They also
sent quite some stickers which are gone already, quite successful at the office.

        It even propped me to become a member and help with the anti-DRM
campaign.  Higly recommended.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 9406 7191 (cel)
Administrador de (Bases de) Dados         +55 (11) 2122 0302 (com)