pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Not following Gnome standard?
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:21:55 +0000 (UTC)

В Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:53:40 +0000, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
написа:

> All my text files and such stuff are associated with GNU Emacs 22
> (actually, Debian’s emacsclient.emacs-snapshot by means of alternatives’
> emacsclient symbolic link), but even when told to respect that Pan still
> lauches gedit.

Pan takes the settings from GNOME Control Center only for the MUA and
browser.  You have to set this one from the posting window's Edit menu.
I'm regularly using emacsclient with Pan without problems (except that Pan
freezes when the contents is loaded in Emacs).