pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"

From: Miguel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:38:33 +0200

Hi.

- If I download some files from a group they are being marked as read but
if I close Pan in the middle of the task and restart it again they keep
downloading but are not being marked as read.

- I can see special chars of my locale in the header pane but not in the
body.

- I miss the ability to select more than one group at once. For example,
to subscribe/download new headers to/for all the something.* groups.

- I also miss that Pan does not remember how I've sorted headers for each
group.