pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.100 "Hey, I like this. Early Nothing!"
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:41:33 -0700

Charles Kerr wrote:
[...]
> As always, testers are encouraged to give it a spin and let us
> know if you find a bug or something that needs improvement.

Hi Charles, and welcome back!

I like all of the changes you made, and thank you.

There is one suggestion I've made before, and I'll make it
again now:

An article with multiple jpeg attachments behaves differently
depending on how you reach the article:

If you click on the article from the header pane, you get a
"Save Attachment" dialog box but the jpegs never display in
the body pane.

However, if you enter the same article by hitting the Spacebar
from the preceding article, the multiple jpegs are displayed
in the body pane as expected (but no dialog box).

I just visited the bug report website but I don't see any way
to file a bug for 0.100.