pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.97 "Atoz and Tanda"

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.97 "Atoz and Tanda"
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:01:51 +0000 (UTC)

walt <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 15 May 2006 14:55:04
-0700:

> Maybe Charles can speculate why pan should pause in the middle of
> reading a cross-posted message to send a 'GROUP' request for another
> group.

Yes, that's strange indeed!  I've not seen that action, here (I use gmane
too, and haven't seen the issue).  I haven't the foggiest!  Is it still
happening with 0.97?  Maybe it was patched before enough of the other bugs
were worked out that I could start using new-pan regularly.  (I was using
0.14.x until 0.96 plus a couple patches, as there were show-stopper bugs
for at least the way I work, up thru 0.96 as posted.)