pan-users

[Pan-users] Reading Pan-saved messages

From: Felix Karpfen
Subject: [Pan-users] Reading Pan-saved messages
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 06:50:55 +1000

My standard practice is to archive postings, using the "Save Attachment
As.." feature.  The postings end up in my "Pan" directory and are readily
accessed with any editor.

I would like to be able to access them from within Pan and use the Pan
options to:

- display just the subject headers; or
- display the text without the headers (by clicking on the selected
  subject header).

If it is already doable - then how?

If not - then here is a suggestion for a future feature.

Felix Karpfen

--
Felix Karpfen
Public Key 72FDF9DF (DH/DSA)