pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Reading Pan-saved messages

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Reading Pan-saved messages
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 07:00:04 +0100

Felix Karpfen  said:

> My standard practice is to archive postings, using the "Save Attachment
> As.." feature.  The postings end up in my "Pan" directory and are
> readily accessed with any editor.
>
> I would like to be able to access them from within Pan and use the Pan
> options to:
>
> - display just the subject headers; or - display the text without the
> headers (by clicking on the selected
>   subject header).
>
> If it is already doable - then how?
>
> If not - then here is a suggestion for a future feature.
>
> Felix Karpfen

I just create a folder in the .pan directory with the other folders that
can be seen when you select 'folders', so I see 'saved' as well as
sendlater and sent. Then use the 'copy to' right click in subject pane to
copy to my saved folder then I can just view the saved post|thread as
normal in pan.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com