pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers question

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Newbie - Signatures and Servers question
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:17:57 +0100

On Sun, 22 May 2005 14:22:41 -0700
"Travis" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Travis,

> Thanks for the answer but you misunderstood part of my question.

No problem.

> I wanted to know where in my computers file structure should I put the
> .sig file?  Should it be a .txt file or .sig file?

Ah, right.  You can put it wherever you wish.  I keep mine in my home
directory.  It needs to be plain text, of course.  I call mine .sig, so
it remains hidden.

With regard to your other question (reply as attachment), it probably
has something to do with the fact that I digitally "sign" (but not
encrypt) my e-mails.

--
 Regards   _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is