pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: The one enhancement Pan needs

From: Jared Jennings
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: The one enhancement Pan needs
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:31:45 -0600

Yes I have done that, but I have to go to each newsgroup tosee if
there is a reply to me. Where as the other way, I can either by color
code or by just hitting "m" bounce to the next newsgroup. With around
100 newsgroups that can be bad.

If you want an example, XanaNews does this perfectly.

Life isn't perfect I guess.