pan-users

[Pan-users] download multiple binaries

From: riccardo ferraro
Subject: [Pan-users] download multiple binaries
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:12:27 +0100

I have 0.14.2.91 on mandrake 10.1 and also on Fedora Core 3.
I'm looking for help for a problem I can't solve.
I can download single binary files (those with the green
little icon), but I cannot download multiple files (those
with the little RED icon). I tried to click on the name
of the "father" file, also tried on each file. I tried
"flag"+"download flagged", "download","save attachment"....
none of the commands work. It says "downloading..."
but then I cannot find the files anywhere in the computer.
Can anyone help please ? Thanx a lot