pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: The one enhancement Pan needs

From: Lenroc
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: The one enhancement Pan needs
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 12:39:55 -0700

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:21:32 -0600, Jared Jennings wrote:

> I would use Pan if I could have a keyboard shortcut and it would
> highlight the thread and newsgroup that there is a new unread reply to
> my post.

Try Filter>"Show Matching Articles' Subthreads", and Filter>"Match Only My
Posts". (And, if it's not already off, disable Filter>"Match Read
Articles".)

Not perfect, but close. With customizable accelerators (i.e. you can
change the keyboard shortcuts for any menu item), you could easily make
that a 2 keypress operation.

--
Lenroc