pan-users

[Pan-users] Yet Another Silly Pan Question

From: C Roth
Subject: [Pan-users] Yet Another Silly Pan Question
Date: 15 Jun 2003 07:58:33 -0400

I figured out the problem I was having with adding the second news
server.  It was silly, I just did a typo when I put in my auth password.
And I did the same typo like 5 times.    Pan apparently doesn't pass on
an error message when this happens to clue you in . . .

I have another question involving reading messages.   Right now, I'm
using 'N' to go to the next unread article and 'M' to mark the article
as read once I've read it.  I don't see a way of allowing PAN to
automark messages as read, or even to reassign key shortcuts.  Am I
doing this the easier way?