pan-users

[Pan-users] Displaying MIME attachments?

From: Per Hedeland
Subject: [Pan-users] Displaying MIME attachments?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:15:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

This is with pan 0.14.0, but I believe earlier versions are the same.
It seems pan will not display "MIME attachments", i.e. anything but the
first part of a posting with "Content-Type: multipart/mixed". It clearly
understands the format, since "Save Attachments" works fine - but you
have to save it to see it, whereas inline uuencoded etc "attachments"
are displayed.

A random example is <address@hidden> ("Subject:
studabaker hawk front 3qurtr" in alt.binaries.pictures.autos) - it
happens to be a nested multipart, but that's not the problem, the
behaviour is the same with single-level.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing to get these to be
displayed? If it's not possible to do it, please consider this a
"feature enhancement request".:-)

Thanks
--Per Hedeland