pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request: Ignored threads

From: John Aldrich
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request: Ignored threads
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:23:07 -0400

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 04:50 am, Lin Ford wrote:

> I'm also no expert on filters but have you clicked on 'Any filter' and
> under that add 'Article score is at least' low to filters than click on
> 'Any filter' and Invert so the filter will read 'None of' and under will
> have 'Article score of watched, high, medium, zero'.  You do not have to
> modify the filters.xml or any other file this way, plus I also found it
> worked better than inverting the 'Article score' bit.  My filter is set up
> like this and has worked since about 13.94.

Well, Lin.. I thought your suggestion was going to work. However, it turns out
that the 'invert" was not "sticky" so that when I applied the rule, it marked
everything BUT what was scored as -9999 as "read." This is NOT acceptable....
If Pan would make the "invert rule" sticky instead of resetting it each time,
then this would work. Unfortunately, Pan appears to reset the "sticky" flag
in the rules and it doesn't work. :-(