pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] default browser

From: Jens Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] default browser
Date: 09 Aug 2002 15:47:19 +0900

Jim Henderson <address@hidden> writes:

> I actually like this idea; rather than have a pre-defined
> default, if one isn't defined, ask the user.

Fine.  I think whatever is implemented, at least popping up
a dialog when no browser can be found would be nice, rather
than just silently continuing like it will typically do
currently with the obsolete netscape say.

Since there are so many tastes in browsers, I agree popping
a dialog to choose a browser the first time a user presses
an url would be a good idea?

Jens (the new RH pan package maintainer)